We collect the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstance:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Aladdinpro terms of service, or as otherwise required by law. Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for Aladdinpro we may ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address and other billing related information.
- Aladdinpro uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
Aladdinpro may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Aladdinpro terms of service.
These terms of service are available online at http://www.aladdinpro.com/tos. We may update them at any time, with no notice to you. Continuing to use the service after we have updated them constitutes acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
When someone visits www.aladdinpro.com we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone. We do not make and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
What data we gather
We collect and use certain information in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions of this website. We may collect the following information:
- Your email address
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to customer enquiries
- Other information relating to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
- For our own internal records
- To identify you if you contact us
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to an enquiry
- To send you promotional emails, mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To carry out marketing analysis and reporting